Friday, March 30, 2012

'Twas 82ºF...

... and the sun was playing peek-a-boo with the clouds and me!
It was the perfect weather for a light knit top and breezy eazy shorts. It's just too bad I had to spend most of my day in school!

Usually I'm sporting flip-flops; my absolute go-to shoe because I can't stand wearing socks! Not to say I don't love them, which I do, but my feet just easily get congested... you know?
Anyway, I'm training myself to get over it (really thick, soft socks were the biggest part of my training regime).

BUT IT'S SUMMER SPRING! So give me high heels (but comfortable flip-flops for school)! And can I just say one word... scallops. 
They're delish, they're adorbs. 
Scalloped shorts make me want scalloped EVERYTHING.









Top: Vintage Striped Knit//Shorts: Gianni Bini via Dillard's//Flip-Flops: Antonio Melani//Flower Wedges: Chinese Laundry//Watch: Seiko//Silver Chain Bracelet: gifted//Necklace (as bracelet): gifted, Marc by Marc Jacobs//Pearl Necklace: gifted

I'm really digging this cooler weather, it gives me time to hold on to a few more fall/winter pieces I love. Here's to great dressing for us all~

Yoshi x Out

No comments:

Post a Comment