Saturday, March 24, 2012

Game Hungry

THE. HUNGER. GAMES.

I had read the series almost two years ago and am proud to have been a supporter for so long. But I never thought it would reach the popularity that it has today, and I must say I'm still supremely proud. The movie, I know you've heard of it, came out yesterday and it was FABULOUS.
FABULOUS in the sense that one of Katniss's scenes nearly made me headache-to-death. 
But still FABULOUS.

(The nails I wore in honor of the Hunger Games)

Above it's a bit hard to tell, but the base coat is a light bronze shimmer color. Pretty pale under flash, but it's there!
(NYC "In a Minute" Quickdry via Wal-Mart, Warpaint Beauty's Volcano Crackle: Hot Topic, Ni-Mei Nail Enamel: some store in China)
This time, Warpaint Beauty came through for me! The Crackle works amazingly quick and has a matte finish look. Though when applying, be careful to do it quick or it will gloop.
Yes, gloop. (I think you can understand what I mean with that... word).

It's a long post, I understand, but bear with me for the next one about the DIY Hunger Game Shirts I made!

My brother, sister, and I in our shirts.
"AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

No comments:

Post a Comment