Thursday, March 29, 2012

Currently Reading

I am currently reading the following magazines:




One fun magazine about movies and another one about news. It's important to know current events, and be entertained!




Bloomberg Businessweek is a weekly magazine that I receive. It gives articles about domestic and international business related news, i.e. mergers, employment rates etc.
This is my first year receiving this subscription and I enjoy the information it provides. I usually read it in the morning with my breakfast.




As you can tell from our blog posts, my sister and I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! Jennifer Lawrence is a fantastic actress. I can't wait 'til Catching Fire!
This magazine gave great behind-the-scenes information on this movie and upcoming blockbusters. 
FYI- The Dark Knight Rises looks phenomenal!


Peace,       Gizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment