Saturday, March 24, 2012

Book Review

I love to read! It's been a favorite past time since I was little.

When I heard that Tina Fey wrote an autobiography, Bossypants, I was excited! However, with school I haven't had time to read non-academic books until this week.



Autobiographies are great reads, because it allows people to reflect and share what their own personal thoughts were during events in their lives. 

Tina Fey's a great female role model. I enjoyed her on Saturday Night Live (SNL) and love her on NBC's 30 Rock! I had high hopes for her book, because she writes comedy for a living, and I was not disappointed. Bossypants was fantastic. Well written and hilarious! Tina's a great wit, which made her story fun-to-read. 
I highly recommend this book to all who want a quick, fun, and easy read.

Cheers,
Gizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment