Thursday, March 22, 2012

Polished (Nail-wise)

I've been experiencing a massive nail-polish obsession this year and what's a better time than Spring to paint them on? 
You might answer Summer, but for the sake of the season it's Spring.

Recently I bought some cheap nail-polish from Hot Topic because I figured cheap nail-polish + good quality = awesome!

(Pretty in Pink from: Hot Topic, White from: n/a)


Heck, I thought they turned out pretty good; until I realized quite a few problems. Not only does the pink show up much brighter than I thought (I was excited for its pastel look), but the polish doesn't apply smoothly and using a top coat of clear polish actually strips the pink off. Needless to say, I am no longer excited and am eager to return it...

(How it really showed up after one day and the attempted top-coat...)

No comments:

Post a Comment