Monday, March 26, 2012

Motivational Monday

Mondays always seem to know how to make me terribly tired and grouchy in the morning, and as the day goes on it always gets better.
Then I think to myself, literally every week, that Monday isn't so bad. In fact, I quite like Mondays.

Yeah no... I've yet to overcome my groaning at an upcoming Monday or griping along with my friends about the start of five more days of school.

But that's not what this is about; I'm going to start spreading the Monday love (and by start I mean make you go along the loving journey with me!).









 

"Everything that humans can imagine is a possibility in reality."
- Willy Karen

&& one of my favorites...

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
- Philippians 4:13


Images from (top to bottom): 1235

No comments:

Post a Comment