Monday, February 15, 2021

Combat Dry Winter Skin!

Hey all! Since the Groundhog predicted 6 more week of winter, I wanted to share the products I'm currently using to combat dry winter skin!

 Besides adding moisture, it's also important to exfoliate so the skincare products penetrate deeper. AND DRINK WATER! Lol

*As always, this post is not sponsored, and we don't make any $$ from the links.

For exfoliation:

Scrub Mask - Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off - OG Korean skincare
product. The packaging was upgraded, before I finished mine 😆

Pads - Neogen Gauze Peeling Wine - Since I finished a tub of the green tea ones, I decided to switch it up and try the wine ones. So far so good! The wine scent isn't too strong, but the formula is not as gentle as the green tea.

 


For hydration:

Face Cream - Sundari Neem Night Cream - My cousin's wife gifted this to me and I'm so grateful she did because it helps my skin stay hydrated!

Eye Oil - Sundari Chamomile Eye Oil - My first time using an eye oil. was impressed with how fast it absorbed and it didn't irritate my eyes!

Face Oil - Malin+Goetz Recovery Treatment Oil - Smoothed my skin texture overnight! This is one of the most expensive skincare products I've ever bought 😅 and I don't regret it 😄

Sleeping Mask - Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - I apply it right before bed to lock in moisture as I sleep.

Facial Mist - Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water - My fave facial spray, because it's inexpensive and it's a fine mist that makes you feel like you walked into a cloud!  I spray my face when I wake-up, since I sleep without a humidifier 😓 I also spray throughout the day, since I've been working from home.

Hand Cream - Mrs Meyers Hand Balm and Hand Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment