Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thrifted Treasures

I thrifted the following this weekend at a garage sale:

A pretty candle and MY GIRL!!! 

*Don't worry, I wipe down all my thrifts w/ wet, sanitized wipes.


The candle is a 3-wick, Midnight Pomegranate from Bath & Body Works's Signature Collection. It smells SO good! And the pink color's my favorite!
I like lighting candles in my room and bathroom. It gives great ambiance, and watching the flames flicker is way calming.

My Girl on dvd!!! This classic movie throws me back to my childhood. The main character is a sweet girl, Vada, who's best friend is Thomas. Together, they take on life's challenges, mainly death.

"Where are his glasses? He can't see without his glasses"-- Vada

Watching it now, this movie brings upon waves of nostalgia and gets me all teary eyed. I love that I have it on dvd!

Don't be afraid to check out random garage sales! You never know what you'll find, or rediscover!

*Disclaimer, all posts are opinions of the author, with no influence by corporations, companies, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment