Friday, July 27, 2012

XXX OLYMPIAD

I, love, I love, I just, I love the Olympics.

Did anyone read that right? Let me just reiterate, I, LOVE, THE OLYMPICS.

I can't even explain why, since I myself do not pursue a professional career in sports and I myself only practice a few but.. there's just something about worldwide, top-notch athletes gathered in one place, competing with the best... 

It's just, amazing. The fact that almost every country is able to back up and support their athletes in a universal event, I think, is really something (considering Earth's history).

For the next 17 days, you can bet I'll have only two things on my mind:

The Olympics & Team U.S.A.


Oh, right, and uh... kinda really want this.
OR
just DIY one!

Nike Team U.S.A 2012 Olympic Gear
Some posters for this year's Olympics if you Read More>>




Posters: 12, and buy the third one here


No comments:

Post a Comment