Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy Body Bee

Since my return to the U.S.ofA., I'm embarrassed to admit that I have yet to find enough room for all of my new buys.

Did I go overboard? Maybe I need to get rid of some old stuff? Should I get some sort of organizing... thing?

All of these questions haunt me so. So, in the meantime, I've just been tackling organization one area after another and otherwise procrastinating relaxing.

Coming Soon: Some of my haul pictures. 
Now Playing: Just what I've really been doin'; NAILS.




NYC In a Minute Quick Dry >Clear< Polish, From China, Shisem Silver

Unfortunately, the "mint" is really more sea-foam green so I'm still on my search for the perfect mint nail-polish! Not to fear though, this metallic silver turned out beautifully. 

Coming up, a DIY project I did on a whim for the last days of summer. I can't decide between classic white v-neck and color-blocking... Suppose I'll be donning both tops with black skinnies this fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment