Friday, July 6, 2012

And we're back in 3, 2...

1!

Aaaaahh~ Dorothy said it best, there's no place like home!

There's also nothing like traveling, I love everything about it: 

packing
airports&planes
taxis
cafés/restaurant hopping
busy streets
extended family
big, industrial cities
new places
rural, farming areas
new people
etc.

I've yet to finish organizing all of my travel photos, but know that I will definitely create a series of posts for it.

Firstly, we hit Hong Kong and may I just say, Hong Kong people have amazing style. I regret not snapping everyones' outfits, they were so good.


           



   



High-end designer stores, cheap flea market finds, and adorable school uniforms; what more could I have wanted?

There's much, much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment