Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hauled from the Oak Park

I took the chance to go shopping with my ever so lovely sister...

IN KANSAS CITY!

KC is a huge area for good eats, fun shopping, and all over travel; there's a lot to see! 
It's a bit sad that where I live is a small city/big town, but this trip was massive in helping me pick up pieces of clothing I've been crrrraaaving for foreeeever i.e. something lacy...








Baseball Tee: Alternative Earth via Plato's Closet//Red Shorts: Abercrombie&Fitch//White V-Lace Dress: Monteau via TJ Maxx//Blue Scarf: Christopher & Banks//Bra: Victoria's Secret//Sweater and Peter Pan Collar Dress: XXI//Foldable Flats: BCBGeneration

Completely satisfied and more than excited to wear them all!
'Cept the sweater. Looking at it makes me sweat... BUT IT'S SO PERFECT.

Cheers to ever expanding wardrobes!

No comments:

Post a Comment