Sunday, July 8, 2012

China '12; Outfits

The many cities that we visited were all extremely humid, despite 'weather' the sun shone or not. 
... teehee.

This made getting dressed more of a chore in the mornings than what I believe fashion is supposed to be (which would be fun, of course).

Breezy dresses were a good choice, but not always convenient seeing as how my family goes to a museum and climbs a mountain in the same day... So I lived in shorts and however short a top I could manage! Here's just a few shots I could get, sorry I was so busy..










Blue Belt: *//Salmon shorts: Roxy//White V-Neck: Hanes//Flip-Flops: Havaianas//Silver Necklace: JCP (similar one here)//Tortoise Shades: claire's//Dress: Gianni Bini via Dillard's//Skirt: thrifted//Sandals: Birkenstock

My trusty Diesel bag is a couple years old and always serves me extremely well on vacations. I had it all fixed up while in China, thank goodness.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about it... 
Just that I love it.

Have a be-you-tiful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment