Monday, January 17, 2022

What I'm not Buying in 2022

Want to save coin and consume less? Then buy less!

Below's a list of things I am not buying anymore in 2022:

  • Ketchup/Catsup - I have so many free packets from various restaurants, so I won't be purchasing any bottles
  • Salt/Pepper/Soy Sauce/Mustard - Similar to ketchup/catsup, these seasonings/condiments come free with takeout
  • Napkins/Straws - (similar reasons above)
  • Mugs/Cups - just wash and reuse to-go cups
  • Toilet Paper - grab an extra roll if you're ever staying in a hotel or your parents place!
  • Wrapping paper/tissue paper - recycle the gift bags/tissue paper from gifts you've received!
  • Baseball hats/caps - I seriously have so many in different colors, so I should stop.
  • Toner - I have 3 unopened bottles I need to focus on using before they expire.
  • Cable television - you can stream anything you want right now, and I watch more Asian dramas than live TV

No comments:

Post a Comment