Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% & Alpha Arbutin 2% Serum Review

I've heard of The Ordinary skincare brand (founded in 2016) for awhile now, and even been inside a few of their stores. However, I was so absorbed with Asian brands that I never thought to purchase The Ordinary when choosing my next skincare product.

Until this week! I found their Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% serum on sale at Ulta for $5 (50% off of yellow stickers!), so I bought a bottle to try (even though I already had a serum 😅)


 
Jump below to read my full review!

OMG this serum changed my skin texture so fast! I love its oily consistency, because it's perfect for dry, cold weather and absorbs quickly. 

(this is my skin after 2 nights of use)

I've only used this serum at night, because Vitamin C reacts to sun/UV and I  don't wear sunscreen everyday (I know, I know, BUT I work from home!)

Biggest drawback about this serum is its unpleasant smell...however, this evaporates after application and doesn't linger on your skin.

(this is my skin after 10 nights of use)

FYI, Deciem, The Abnormal Skincare Company, is the parent company of The Ordinary. Deciem was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment