Saturday, January 1, 2022

December Empties 空瓶

😀 HAPPY 2022 to you and your fam!

Below are my emptied skincare products from December 2021! 以下是我12 月清空的护肤品!

雅漾/Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water- Works wells, and likely to repurchase at a later time, because I have other facial mists to use.

Sundari Neem Night Cream (gifted by my cousin's wife) - Unlikely to ever repurchase, because it's hard to find in stores, and I want to try other creams.

Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence Intensive Moist (found at my local Target) - Excellent product, but difficult to purchase online due to changing formula, packaging, and unreliable sellers.

雪肌精/Sekkisei Emulsion (purchased at local Costco) - Smells good and provides great hydration. I already opened another bottle!

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (since I bought this the packaging has changed!) - OG physical exfoliator. Smells refreshing and works for my combination skin.

资生堂/Shiseido Senka Perfect Whip Travel Size (won from spinning a wheel in Hongdae, Seoul!) - This popular and inexpensive Japanese foaming cleanser is strong and may be stripping for those with dry skin. I have other cleansers I like more, so I'm unlikely to purchase.

Origins Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion - Used up this travel size to avoid product expiring. Works well as a toner and essence, but unlikely to repurchase because the bottle's opening causes spillage.

Bath & Body Works Body Cream (gifted by a friend last Christmas) - Smelled great, and did the job, but I want to try body oils.

Life Hack: Cut plastic squeeze bottles in 1/2 to get out any remaining product!

No comments:

Post a Comment