Wednesday, January 19, 2022

KITAO 1919 Skincare Review

I purchased these Kitao Matcha & Chia skincare products from my local Ulta, because (1) they were on-sale 😅, (2) I wanted to try more Japanese skincare brands, and (3) I needed a new essence and face cream. Learn more about their specific matcha here

Kitao Matcha & Chia Cleansing Cream - A white cream that's applied to dry skin first and then washed off with water. Didn't strip my skin.


Kitao Matcha & Chia Essence Lotion - Clear in colour, smells good, and absorbs quickly.


Kitao Matcha & Chia Facial Cream - Skin changer! I applied this white colour and light scented cream, and woke up with plump and bright skin.

My fave product from this set is the face cream; I already bought a second jar for back-up!

  Main con is the cheap plastic and cardboard packaging. But this may make the product easier to clean and recycle *shrugs*

Learn more about the Kitao brand here

No comments:

Post a Comment