Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Toner Evaluations

 I've tried MANY toners, because it's a product I'm constantly changing up. According to the Korean 10 Step Method, we're suppose to swipe/splash toner on immediately after we finish cleansing.

However, toner usage, like eye creams, can be controversial, because its affects aren't immediate (unless you used a cleanser that dried out your skin!) and it can be expensive!

Read on for my evaluations...

$

Thayer's Rose Petal Facial Toner

 This toner smells amazing! The rose scent isn't too strong and it leaves your skin supple and hydrated 😀 Amazon \ Whole Foods
 
 
Too gentle, so it made me doubt it was beneficial for my skin... Might work better for sensitive skin types. Amazon

$$

Son & Park Beauty Water

Still one of the best toners on the market, because it leaves your skin soft with a clean feeling. However, it has been years since I last re-purchased. Yesstyle

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 - Dry Combination

Tried one for free, because my college roommate didn't like it. It's the most stripping toner I've ever used, so I don't recommend it for people with dry skin, or for cold months when your skin is already drier than usual. I wouldn't buy or gift this product 😕 Ulta

$$$

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner

 My roommate's sensitive skin couldn't handle this Kiehl's toner, so she graciously gifted it to me! I love its Asian herbal scent, but it's not as moisturizing as Thayer's. Ulta \ Sephora

*Pictured above my current toners!

No comments:

Post a Comment