Thursday, March 18, 2021

Makeup Minimalist

I'm a self-professed make-up minimalist due to my obsession with skincare. I'd rather spend my resources on skin because:

  1. Skin is our largest organ
  2. I want to be confident barefaced, and
  3. I'm too lazy to apply make-up everyday
But this doesn't mean I don't wear make-up! My current make-up bag holds the following (I've had this make-up bag since high school!): 

I prefer keeping my make-up natural, so instead of foundations I use CC creams or BB cushions

TIP: Apply sunscreen after your morning skincare routine and before your first make-up layer!

My mascaras and eyeliners are black or brown. My eye shadows are neutral tones, and my lipsticks don't stray from red, pink, and nudes.  


TIP: Keep perfume samples in your makeup bag to remind yourself to freshen up!

Click below to see a couple looks I've achieved with this minimalist make-up "collection" --


I occasionally overindulge in highlighter, because glam glow is my fave full face look! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment