Tuesday, March 9, 2021

My Favorite Perfumes

I like clean and light scents, like soap or citrus. I don't like overly musky or floral scents. Thus, I wanted to share my favorite perfumes/parfums in case anyone else is looking for new scent that's crisp and light.

Click below to see my faves!

TIP: To maintain longer shelf life, store your fragrances in a cool, dark place!

Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

This scent was a birthday gift from a family friend when I was in high school. It was my first adult fragrance, so there's many lovely memories associated with this parfum. Ulta 

Estee Lauder - Pure White Linen Light Breeze (discontinued in 2019 😕)

Another gifted perfume, this time from my mom during my college days. This scent reminds me of spring and summer. Since it was discontinued I'm savoring this bottle!

Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

Another wonderful gift from family! This time to commemorate my graduate school graduation. I wear this scent when I feel flirty, probably due to D&G's iconic campaign starring David Gandy and his smolder! Sephora \ Ulta

BTW, Eau de parfum actually lasts longer than eau de toilette! Toilette can last about 3-5 hours while parfum lingers for 5-8 hours. In terms of shelf life, parfum can last up to five years longer than toilette.

No comments:

Post a Comment