Tuesday, September 18, 2012

'Twas 74º...

... and the morning weather tricked me. 

Usually I swear to continue my summer clothing well until it's too cold, however this morning was just too nippy and I was forced to pull out this beautiful, plum sweater (you'd never guess that it cost me less than $5).

Needless to say, the sun eventually woke up and did its job.

Oh well, at least I was comfy.
And hot.
But comfy.

Plus, turns out the InStyle issue waiting for me at home agrees with what I'm wearing! I'm some sort of fashion fortune-teller.

*Please forgive me again for missing a Motivational Monday! I spent, literally, the whole day on a massive field trip. I got home, showered, and just fell asleep somewhere..*









Sweater: Banana Republic//Bracelet: gifted//Chinos: American Eagle//Belt: Abercrombie&Fitch//Flats: Gianni Bini//Necklace: Wilderness Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment