Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

I stayed up late last night watching 'Iron Man' on t.v. before my eyelids decided to fail on me...

Unfair.

But hey, BACKSTREET'S BACK, ALRIGHT! @GMA #YESYESYES

And the good news just keeps roooollllllin' in, because... 
FOREVER 21 IS HAVING AN ONLINE PROMOTION.

Enter the code 'LABORDAY15' fo' FREE SHIPPING (no minimum) & 15% off orders $100+ for TODAY ONLY!

I'm mostly vying for the free shipping deal.. mmmhm.



Enameled Heart Studs 
1. Metal Spike Headband 2. Island Getaway Skirt 3. Fuzzy Pompom Hair Tie


1. Varsity Letter Jacket 2. Coated Raglan Sleeve Varsity Jacket 3. Classic Varsity Jacket
It's been decided, I need need need a varsity jacket. Preferably, the middle one above but hey, I'd settle for #1 too~

No comments:

Post a Comment