Saturday, May 28, 2016

Etude House Wonder Pore Refreshner Review

Korean Skincare is trending!  After watching countless Youtube videos, Korean music videos, and Korean dramas, I set out to determine if it's just hype. 

I needed a new toner since finishing The Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2.  After some research, I bought Etude House's Wonder Pore Refreshner online through Amazon.

The packaging is simple. The bottle and box both came unsealed.
 

I appreciate the English on the box and bottle because it makes the product friendly to international users.
 

I have combination skin with oily t-zones. I've never had acne (haterz to the left) and found this toner too weak for my liking.


When I swiped it on, it was difficult to tell if it was working.  I recommend this toner for sensitive skin, so after a week of use I gave it to my sister (Yoshi).

No comments:

Post a Comment