Thursday, October 4, 2012

Twas 61º...

... and despite the amount of sunshine, it's very much chilly and perfect autumn weather!

This week's homecoming week, which equates to SPIRIT WEEK. And today so happened to be themed 'Grease'.




Now, I have absolutely no idea why today is 'Grease' day since it doesn't relate to our school at all, but it gave me the perfect chance to either establish myself as a Pink Lady or a Greaser for 24 hrs.



Of course, I chose Greaser.

Hellooooo leather jacket!
I didn't get the color or cut of the jeans quite right but I was warmly received by all the fellow Greasers.









 



Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarers//Shoes: Converse//Shirt: Hanes Supersoft V-Neck via Target//Jacket: Vero Moda//Jeans: ONLY

1 comment:

  1. love this idea. I think I might use it for my schools character day.

    ReplyDelete