Friday, October 26, 2012

'Twas 51º...

... and cold.

Yesterday I spent the whole day with my bones shivering; hiking across the tall grass prairie with my biology crew aka stopping-every-five-feet-to-note-a-plant/bird/fungi/ecosystem.

And all the above was done in blistering wind<41ºF.

So, that makes me--a bit--more grateful for today's weather. 

Wore a simple, monochromatic outfit today with my NEW ABSOLUTELY FAVORITIST PAIR OF JEANS EVERR. Bought them at a H&M in China where I had lost a bit of weight, came back to the U.S. and didn't fit them, got back in shape, and BAM; perfect fit.

I couldn't be happier! Black skinnies are so versatile.
The hat is a love/hate object that my mom hates but I love. It's a men's hat, so a bit masculine yet just so (least, that's what I think).



 






V-Neck: Hollister//Tank: Gap//Jean Jacket: Levi's (thrifted)//Jeans: H&M (similar ones for $10 here)//Flats: Michelle D//Scarf: Aeropostale//Hat: Stetson

No comments:

Post a Comment