Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nifty&Thrifty

Other than the Salvation Army, the only other thrift store here is Rockstar & Rogers, who actually buy your old stuff.

It was a bit disappointing at first to hear that my sister and I's old clothes sold for store credit... HOWEVERR, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise!

Authentic Dooney & Bourke shoulder bag. AUTHENTIC, DOONEY & BOURKE. Never, EVER thought this sort of thing could happen to me! The superb condition it's in is a mayj plus to its shape, which I'm just in love with.

Oh and have I mentioned the D&B wallet? THE D&B WALLET? I'm going to have a lot of moolah to stuff this baby, since both items were so cheap/bought with store credit/FREE! 

Wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes and cleaned out thoroughly by moi.
They're my babies, which would explain why I took so many pictures, which would also explain why you just must read on... !






 





No comments:

Post a Comment