Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Met Gala 2012- Couples

Here are my picks for Best and Worst Dressed at the 2012 Met Gala!

Best Couple

Tom & Gisele (in Givenchy) compliment each other perfectly! Which isn't difficult seeing as they've been to the Met Gala before. I love the juxtaposition of his soft velvet with her spikey belt.

Best Couple Runner-Ups (in no particular order)
 Claire Dane (in J. Mendel) & Hugh Dancy

Jessica Biel (in Prada) & Justin Timberlake
Ben Stiller (in Prada) & Christine Taylor (in J. Mendel)

Emily Blunt & John Krasinski ( both in Calvin Klein)

"Read more" to see my picks for Worst Couples!


Worst Couple

 What's wrong with Mick Jagger and L'Wren Scott!!! She's a fashion designer, so I expect much more! Even though their both wearing hues from the blue color family, there's nothing else coherent about their outfits. And the textures don't sit well with me.

Worst Couple Runner-Ups (in no particular order)

I'm personally sick and tired of couples dressing alike to events. Alicia should watch out 'cause Swizz Beatz's outfit is better than hers!

Marina Abramovic & James Franco made the same mistake as Alicia & Swizz. This look is out-dated for me!

Leave a comment below if you agree or disagree with my choices!

*Ohotos courtesy of www.omg.yahoo.com/photos, unless otherwise marked.

No comments:

Post a Comment