Sunday, April 1, 2012

'Twas 90ºF...

... AND I'M MELTINGGGGGGGGGGG.

Overdramatic? ... possibly.
But seriously, I'm dying over here! The current temperature reading really doesn't do the weather... 'justice', because that sweet ole' sun's really working today. 
This was a huge reminder that I really need to shorten the length of my current favorite, but long, skirt!

As always with Sundays, I give in to the temptation to dress my Sunday best fo' church. Just can't help it.

And once more; I'M MELLLTTIIINNGGGGGGGG.


One word; POCKETS.







Top: Old Navy//Skirt: Sunset Rd. via Dillard's//Heels: Kenneth Cole Reaction//Silver Chain Bracelet: gifted//Bangles: vintage//Necklace: gifted

These pearls have become a very classy staple for me. They're my first REAL pearl necklace and I can't be more excited about them! The clasp is a heart. A HEART.

Well colour me infatuated (err, pale pink?)!


"The rarest things in the world, next to a spirit of discernment, are diamonds and pearls."  
Jean de la Bruyere

Yoshi x Out

No comments:

Post a Comment