Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Cut it out!"

"Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you? Stupid! We're all very different people; we're not watoosie, we're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital A, huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every out every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're underdogs, we're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold. But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt."

-- Bill Murray, from 'Stripes'

I'm experiencing a huge obsession with bare backs, born from my previous obsession with cut-outs. This, this is what I need on my growing list of Summer Necessities!


Just... bare with me. A ha! xoxo




"Read"//NEED more>>






Images (from top to bottom): 1234567

No comments:

Post a Comment