Monday, November 11, 2013

Campus Update

Typically everyone's outfits adjust for the weather, but I feel as if my style changes too. 
I don't know what it means but for now I'm content with my cozy&comfy.

One great thing about being on campus is the availability of free stuff. Gonna go ahead and declare it now, I LOVE FREE. The implication that 'nothing in life is free' usually pops up after my wallet and I's victory dance.

Also I be-leaf I have become an internet shopper. One of those online deal seekers, the eBay&Amazon scryers. I cannot help it that what I need is online, cheap, and has free shipping!

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT WITH THE FREE STUFF* I might as well be a hoarder!

*Samsung held a weeklong event at my school that involved designing our own t-shirt! Of course I drew a quote by mastermind Tolkien.

"Not all those who wander are lost" 
- J.R.R. Tolkien


Hat: eBay//Jacket: Old Navy//Skirt: Forever21//Tights: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment