Monday, September 2, 2013

'Twas 84º...

and FIIINALLY the temperature has cooled down! Following a week of 100s, I think today was well-deserved.

Also, if it could just be like this everyday, that'd be great.
I almost threw a meme in here but decided this picture would be even better:


You just never know what you're going to find when thrifting! I'd say this is a downside (only because I'm not too keen on wearing Pop-tarts) but the upside is a potential J.Crew cutie:


The blue Maritime dress from J.Crew is from a couple years ago, yet I still find it very relevant. Can't wait to wear it for spring, and autumn!

Since I came home for the weekend, my mother and I picked up another score:


Dress: J.Crew//Shoes: Jessica Simpson//Bag: Antonio Melani//Cuff: gifted

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SUCH A FASHIONISTA
    Love the dress, shoes, and YOU
    <3

    ReplyDelete