Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DIY: iPhone 4 Case

I wanted to post a while ago pertaining to my dive into college, but if there's one thing that I cannot deal with, it's poor internet. The residents have the worst (not the slowest but the worst) server and service. Even now I'm mooching off the honors dorm wi-fi!

Quick update to what has been my past few days:
walking
sweating
meeting new people and never seeing them again
getting lost
trying to get to Target
sweating
sleeping

Amongst all this I found time to give a quick face lift to my iPhone case. My lovely sister got the phone case free from Aeropostale and I loved the metallic, but not so much the phrase..


One of the simplest DIYs EVER, all I did was some careful cutting of a sticker and...


Wah-la!


It doesn't completely cover the phrase, but it's a vast improvement in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment