Sunday, December 9, 2012

'Twas 57º...

... and I pulled yet another simple outfit.

I promise to be more creative and complex with what I wear, but finals and semester grades have really weighed on my mind and time!

My mom passed down several fall/winter skirts from her days, saying that I would get more wear out of them. This skirt has an  adjustable waist and huge slit (it runs the whole length!), meaning it's always a perfect fit with just enough sass. 
Plus, the thick fabric keeps my legs warm!

I wore clogs at first, but shortly changed into sneaks for the sake of running around. I think I prefer the look with Chucks.

p.s. please forgive my facial expressions. I thought I'd try to be fun, but it just kind of turned out awkward... so... sorry.






 




Jacket: vintage//Shirt: Hanes Supersoft V-Neck via Target//Skirt: vintage//Wedge Clogs: Tommy Hilfiger//Sneakers: Converse//Leather Bracelet: Fossil//Black Bracelet: here

No comments:

Post a Comment