Thursday, January 5, 2023

End of Year Empties 空瓶

I can't believe 2022 is over! 以下是我年底清空的护肤品! Below's what I finished using towards the end of this personally crazy year:


Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C 24 Hour Moisturizer - Rose scent too strong, and broke me out, so I had to use the rest on my body. I do not recommend.
 
Dr Jart's Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream - I got to try this for free, because my sister handed it down to me when she moved to Tokyo. This face lotion is moisturizing and didn't feel sticky, so I do recommend and would use it again.
 
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Surface Hydration - I didn't like the texture of this moisturizer, so I ended up using it as hand cream Lol
 
AmorePacific Vintage Single Extract Essence (Not pictured) - Great results, but expensive, so if I find it on sale again I would repurchase.
 

Thayer's Facial Toner Lavender - One of my fave toners. Would purchase again if on sale. 
 
Innisfree Dewy Glow Jelly Cream -  Smell nice, and absorbs quickly. This was a sample size, and I liked it enough so I purchased the regular size when it was on sale to use in 2024 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment