Saturday, May 7, 2022

Cosme Nippon Sheet Mask Review (400th post!)

Recently got the Japanese @cosme nippon root vegetables sheet mask (in carrot) to try for free from my sister!

This 10 pack comes in a resealable bag, so it's more eco-friendly, but possibly less hygienic than the usual 1 sheet-mask  per pack...


You're only suppose to leave this sheet mask on for 5 minutes!! Any longer and you might feel get tingly skin.

This face mask delivers serum, but I still applied my night time serum and lotion  afterwards since my room is dry.

I wouldn't repurchase, even though the formula was hydrating, because the mask was too small for my face. For example, the eye holes of this mask touched the corners of my eyes!

There's also no expiration date on the packaging, so I will try to use up this bag ASAP to avoid contaminants.

Shop here for free delivery

Shop here for a lower price

No comments:

Post a Comment