Thursday, February 24, 2022

Turkish Airlines Review

I'm finally sitting down and documenting my 2021 France & Italy trip! It was my first international trip with only my mom and sister (girls trip!)! 

*We were all fully vaccinated (2 shots), and had no COVID19 symptoms prior to boarding.

First part is a quick review of Turkish Airlines.  I give Turkish Airlines 4/5 stars, because:

1) Good food, as long as you chose the non-pasta entree!

2) Great inflight service. Economy was even provided toiletries, alcohol, and paper menus for each international flight.

3) The airline checked our vaccination status prior to boarding.

4) Cabin crew also ensured people were wearing face masks properly, and provided us multiple bottles of wine each!


Our layovers to and from Europe were through Istanbul International Airport. IST only has good shopping and food (lots of free samples of Turkish delight). Their WiFi is limited by hour for each person and very slow. Their free water stations don't have cold/ice water, and the airport security stole my souvenir magnet and jewelry box from my check-in 😡 I did file a claim, but haven't heard anything since November 😤

Due to my experience at IST, I wouldn't want to visit Turkey anytime soon 😓 BUT Turkish people were nice, and their food is delicious 😋

(top: lahmacun; bottom: pide)

No comments:

Post a Comment