Friday, April 30, 2021

My College Roommate's Wedding

Celebrated my college roommate's marriage this month in the college town where we all met! I wanted to commemorate her classy celebration, because it was a fun mini-reunion with gorgeous florals!


 
Borrowed my sister's Yoshi's floppy sunhat. My face mask was a gift from my friend Joanna's mum! My sweater's from Uniqlo. The skirt and heels are Talbots, and both are thrifted. Handbag was gift from my mum (Coach)

The groom hand carved and made their hexagon altar!

 



Sage green is seriously pretty and the hottest colour of the year!
Dinner was veggie lasagna with garlic bread, au gratin potatoes, and a slice of garlic bread.

The bride's mom graciously provided handmade face masks and jar openers as wedding favors!

 Dessert was strawberry cake with macarons (pictured are lemon and passion fruit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment