Tuesday, October 15, 2013

First Quarter Review

As we near the end of the first quarter of school, I wish to go over my spending and budgeting.

Or more like I wish to say all the above so I sound independent and responsible! ;) But also as a goal to be financially aware (and sound, whew).

Having worked all summer is such a blessing! As I enter true adulthood, and career searching, wardrobe staples are more important than ever before.

Spend a little, save a lot!

Aaand now back to school.. Good-bye queen size bed.


Tee: Gap//Shorts: Gap//Shoes: Target


Top: vintage//Skirt: Gap//Bracelet: thrifted


Shirt: Ralph Lauren//Skirt: Forever21//Sweatshirt: Kingdom Culture


(Can you tell I'm all for Gap's 'Back to Blue' campaign?!)

Dress: Forever21//Jacket: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment