Friday, November 16, 2012

DIY Inspiration

With Thanksgiving coming up, I am busy helping prepare large portions of food, making my Black Friday plans (HOLY ALL THINGS YESYESYES), and making up loads upon loads of homework.

If I thought I was bogged down before.. well... it has gotten worse. I need a machine that either does all my work for me, or slaps me when I procrastinate.

However, amidst all the crazy events and friends, I am determined to make this Galaxy Top. I have been lussssting after galaxy print EVERYTHING this whole year.




Same note:

I am loving the bleach-painting technique! It seems simple >enough< and is a fresh way to create a permanent design.

Sometimes, Sharpie just is not enough.


Images:
1. Christopher Kane Resort Collection 2011
2. Christopher Kane Resort Collection 2011
3. Ashley Gail Dean from wise rabbit says
4. Elsie from A Beautiful Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment