Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Style Icon

My #1 Style Icon and Role Model is:

AUDREY HEPBURN

Audrey is classy and believed in community service! Her style is classic and wearable for all women. Her advice is also for every generation.


"My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.”


“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I'm possible’!”

Click "Read More"




“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”


"True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”




“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”

*All quotes by Audrey Hepburn. All images from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment